Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Little update for today. I've now got it giving players a wide variety of characters and a wide variety of monsters. Combat works, though it is lacking robustness. And I have a basic UI for hit-points. So now I can finally start working on fun stuff, features, all that good stuff I wanted to do.


Does look a little weird with characters not changing directional-facing. I might want to add that in if I get a chance. 

Edit: 15 minutes of fiddling with transform.Rotate and now everyone walks facing the direction they are going.

Also, new mechanic: The enemy will target (at random) one of the two characters closest to them to attack. So movement is important in which side of your party faces the enemy. There is no way to rotate the party, so you'll have to take that into consideration when fighting enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment